Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Unshakable peace during life's storms

Have you ever had one of those days, weeks, months or even years where the main question ringing in your ears is "why me" ... "why are things not going my way"... I have recently learnt that the "why" questions just don't cut it and mostly the answers remain a mystery...

What does give me peace is knowing that God is in total control... Romans 8:28 "and we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose"... What an assurance we have and a confidence and hope in our future.

All I can point you to is the Cross and Jesus... and that getting into the Word of God and submitting our fears, worries and anxieties to Him through prayer IS the only way to PEACE!

John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

No comments: